Sunday, February 19, 2012

Important Background

I feel that before I can go any further in these stories some background knowledge should be built. The first and most important thing to understand is that I am 6'1 and have been that height since the end of 7th grade. Apparently I look "mature" for my age...which is a nice way for people to tell me that I look old! I'm 21 (and often get mistaken as 30, but it's my personal belief that anyone who believes I could be in my 30's is absolutely crazy and needs to be reeducated on the connection of people and their age. I grew up in the beautiful state of Colorado where the sun shines 300 days out of the year. I am now residing on the Eastern side of Washington state and it's lovely except there's no sunshine our mountains. I love to cook and bake and host parties where I can cook or bake for other people and make them happy! I contra dance (an awesome old folk dance similar to the dancing in "Pride and Prejudice" but faster and way more fun!) I enjoy Country music, Jazz, Bluegrass, Show-tunes, and old time folk music.

For now I think that's all of the important information that anyone would need to know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment